Monday, October 26, 2009

Am not good at pretence

******************Awesome isn't it*****************

i would love you with a passion
which can never be torn apart
in shred and pieces their love may come
seeming sweeter with a dangerous venom
be shrewd and discern all
filling that void may make you fall
in your face they play the toy
down at your back might rain atomic bomb

see the passion fill intensely in my heart
i never was good at pretense or could hurt a fly,
but am dangerous than your mind
dine with me in long prong fork
knowing i was evil and you could read it
the devil you know, better than the angels you don't
flow with me, i would never mislead you
am better than those- sweet faces; killing hearts
because am no pretense my dear
but i love you intense like a deer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sparing the time to make a comment here. You dont know how much that shows am not just typing away for good and I definitely appreciate it.